Tax advice that really deserves its name
More than you’d expect
If you are expecting more than just the preparation of your tax return, you are in good hands in our office. We always look at your taxes from different points of view and work holistically and sustainably on a strategic concept. Tailored to your requirements and wishes we are your sparring partner for all tax and managerial issues. For example, use the conditioned financial measures which we provide to you. These operating figures allow you to react to any problems at an early stage as soon as these become apparent. Turn to us for extensive and individual advice on the possible scope to organise and minimise your tax burden and which measures are sensible or if there are any disadvantages for your planned enterprise, as for example financing.
Profit from our strategic procedural method
Our tax advice adapts to your personal development, as well as changing objectives and assignments of tasks. In a yearly meeting, we keep record of these and determine the strategy for the forthcoming months. In this way, risks can be averted at an early stage and opportunities can be taken advantage of.
Our definition of reliable tax advice:
- Development of a long-term strategy for your personal tax situation and future progress
- Inclusion of further operational aspects
- Setup of a financial measures system to minimise risks
- Consideration and review of the objectives for optimised performance and profit
- Employee motivation by the use of financial allowances for your work force, which are effective for tax purposes
- Electronic office: convenient upload of the paperwork in a password protected client area
- Service for founders of new businesses and the foundation of branches and subsidiaries: extensive advice for founders from a tax and economic point of view
- Flexible service package: what do you wish to prepare yourself and where does our service kick in?
- Fair and transparent calculation of fees
- Excellent network of peers for specific tax issues
Main focus: International tax law
Apart from national tax advice for businesses, freelancers and private individuals, our main focus is on international circumstances and clients. Expats do not only have to take various tax issues into consideration in the year they move to Germany. Benefit from our extensive know-how on the assessment of moving costs, double house holding and financial support of family members abroad. We will assist you in tapping the full potential of possible tax advantages. We are especially well versed in international tax laws and we have long-standing experience, as well as numerous contacts with colleagues abroad.
Managing owner: Alexandra Appelt
Our office is managed by the certified tax consultant Alexandra Appelt
- Betriebswirtin (FH)
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
- Certified Tax Consultant
- Certified Expert Consultant for International Tax Law
- Member of the Chamber of Tax Consultants in Munich
- Long-standing experience in industry as well as in tax consultancy
- passionate networker
- married mother of two children